Run an office? Then there’s no doubt that you will need insurance to cover your risks.
Quote Generator takes the stress out of shopping around for your insurance with a range of products that offer protection for your employees, members of the public, your stock, computer equipment – and as the owner of a business, yourself!
We offer a suite of products in one package, searching the market with a range of insurers on your behalf. We won’t sell you what you don’t need – but we will sell you everything that you do. After all, your office insurance should be there for you if you ever need to make a claim, or if somebody makes a claim against you.
- Buildings insurance to cover your office buildings (should you own them) and contents insurance (for all computer equipment, desks, chairs, water heaters etc.). Arguably your biggest single asset is your property, so make sure you get the right level of buildings insurance for your needs
- Public liability insurance to cover you against the cost of claims made by members of the public who may visit your office
- Employers’ liability insurance to cover the costs of claims made by staff or freelance employees who may suffer illness or injury while in your office
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover the costs of defending claims when alleged incorrect or bad advice has been offered by a business
- Directors’ and Officers’ insurance, to protect business owners or senior managers against negligence claims made against them as named individuals (rather than against the business)
- Business interruption insurance, helping to allow you to continue trading in the event of an unforeseen event (e.g. fire or flood) in your office
Not sure what insurance you need?
That’s why we’re here! Tell us all we ask about your business, and we will provide your details to a range of leading insurers to offer you the best price for your office insurance – without sacrificing cover.
Quote Generator are the UK’s leading name in office insurance, so Get A Quote today and find out how much you could save – or whether you need additional cover – with the office insurance comparison experts!