Courier Van Insurance
If you carry goods for a living, then insuring your van on the right basis is essential. It’s not just a case of making sure you have adequate cover for the van – whether that be third party only, third party fire and theft or fully comprehensive cover. Standard van insurance won’t cover you for courier work – and it won’t cover you for goods in transit, either.
Quote Generator takes the stress out of buying the right courier van insurance policy for your needs, offering a full service to cover you for the work you carry out on the road – whether that be local, national or EU-wide collection and deliveries (subject to limits).
Tell us about your vehicle, and we will make sure that if you are involved in an incident or accident, our panel of insurers will make sure you’re covered.
We can also offer you goods in transit insurance – something many companies will insist that you have if you are transporting goods on their behalf. Let us know what goods you will be carrying, and we will consult with our insurers to find cover to suit your needs.
Our range of insurers offer cover for a wide range of courier vans, with the following benefits:
- Cover on a Third Party Only, Third Party Fire & Theft or Comprehensive basis
- Cover for drivers aged 25 or over
- Public Liability and Employers’ Liability covers
- Excesses starting from £250 for 3.5T GVW vans
- Free EU cover for up to 90 days (for vehicles up to 3.5T GVW)
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Goods in Transit Cover with £100 excess
- Up to 6 vehicles covered per policy (dependent on insurer)
- Optional AA Breakdown cover
- Drivers with claims, convictions and accidents can be considered
Come to the experts in courier van insurance – trust Quote Generator to shop around for the best value insurance for courier vans!
Got a few courier vehicles to insure? No problem – we also cover courier fleets.