Third Party

The minimum legal insurance requirement for driving vehicles in connection with the motor trade.  This will cover you for damage to other people, property or their vehicles in the event that you are involved in an accident while driving, but will not cover your vehicle for any damage (so you would be liable for any payment due to repair or replace your own vehicle), and also does not cover the theft of a vehicle.  For these reasons, we would not normally recommend this level of cover, because it could prove costly if you have to make repairs to a vehicle or replace it following an accident, and you won’t necessarily save much money taking out this level of cover through most insurers anyway.

However, if you are a part-time motor trader and only dealing with small numbers of vehicles, or carrying out occasional repairs as a side line to your main occupation, then third party only cover will give you the basic cover needed to trade legally.

You should consider third party fire and theft or comprehensive cover for better protection for your  motor trade vehicles.  And if you trade from business premises, then you should also consider traders combined insurance for the most complete insurance cover available.

What is Quote Generator?

Quite simply, it’s a website that allows you to get an online insurance quote in double-quick time! Fill in your details, and we’ll give you the best quotes possible. Simple, quick and easy!

Follow Us

Quick Links